Tuesday 14 May 2013

what a pretty face

Maisie and Megan spent the morning studying, keen to learn new things, following the great example of their big sister Meghan who is in the middle of her highers and is constantly with her head in a book.

Megan; "We might need a little help with this Dad!"

Maisie is getting very good at pulling off her prongs so I thought I'd show you what a pretty face she has without them;


"they're coming off!" 


Serious face - "am I in trouble?"


Fun face - "No, because I'm so cute" 

"should I put my prongs back in? " 


"maybe I could get a little help here please?" 

Maisie missed the security of her tubes

It will be wonderful when Maisie can eventually manage without her oxygen.


1 comment:

  1. Auntie Eleanor and Uncle Carl18 May 2013 at 19:43

    A very pretty face indeed. Again, some lovely photos of a lovely girl. Love and kisses xxxx

    ReplyDelete