Sunday 3 November 2013

With Daddy back at work and away two nights Maisie was really miserable and even off her food; 


"bring on breakfast!"
"mmm, I love lunchtime"

Maisie is sleeping better this week although she has her oxygen back on. It's a shame but worth it for everyone to get a good nights sleep.

and still eating...........
"what shall we do next?"


"if Daddy could see me now"

"I love it when Nanny McT takes me to the park"

Maisie missed Daddy almost as much as he missed her;

"Daddy gets home and this is how he dresses me"

tired out after a busy week missing Daddy






1 comment:

  1. winbrown@btconnect.com4 November 2013 at 11:44

    Another set of super photographs. Lovely to see Maisie at the swings and so enjoying her food. Good luck with work, hope all goes well. Win x

    ReplyDelete